Looking for more ways to save?
MediPet now offers all Lite, Essential & Ultimate360° plan members a revolutionary program that allows you to structure your excesses in order to save on your premiums.
We’re calling it the Premium Saver!
Premium Saver 1 000
This optional add-on saves you 7.5% on your premium every month, with a fixed excess of R1 000 per claim.
This would replace the Lite excess, General, Specific & Multi-Claim Sliding Excesses (for Essential & Ultimate360° plan members), & Dental excess (Ultimate360° plan members). If you don’t claim a lot, & for small claim amounts, this is a no-brainer for you.
Premium Saver 2 000
This optional add-on discounts your premiums by even more! You’ll get 15% off every month. This fixed excess of R2 000 would replace the Lite excess, General, Specific & Multi-Claim Sliding Excesses (for Essential & Ultimate360° plan members) & Dental excess (Ultimate360° plan members). We think all pet-parents should consider either of these saving options.
You will just pay R1 000 or R2 000 per claim (depending on which of the 2 you choose) on these benefits.
This would replace the following:
- General claim excess of 18%, minimum of R350 per claim
- Specific excess of 25%, minimum of R500 per claim for gastro-intestinal conditions, lameness, skin conditions, ear & eye conditions, respiratory & spinal conditions
- Multi-Claim Sliding Excess: Lite plan, General, Specific & Dental Excesses apply to the first 3 claims in the policy year. After this, the following sliding excess structure will apply for the rest of the claims in that year:
- More than R6 000 but less than R9 000, the excess is 30% of the claim, minimum of R1 000 excess per claim
- More than R9 000, the excess is 30% of the claim, minimum of R1 250 excess per claim
- Dental care: 25%, minimum of R500 per annual claim (for Ultimate360° plan members only)
Other excesses on your plan, such as the 18% applied to holistic wellness, supplements, emergency boarding fees, chronic care support plan add-ons & Benefit Booster add-on will not be affected.
Benefits that do not normally have excesses applied to claims will still have no excesses applied, such as routine care, prescription food, behavioural therapy, missing pet advertising, theft of a dog, & the cremation contribution.
If you wish to activate the Premium Saver, please complete the form below & submit to our team for processing.